Apply for DE FOA 0002795
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Water Research and Development for Produced Water and Legacy Wastewaters Associated with Thermal Power Plants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Battlefield Wound Management and Infection Research Award
Previous opportunity: Protective Equipment for Responders
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002795
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002795) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002833||Request for Information on Collection, Transportation, Sorting, Processing, and Second Life Applications for End of Life Lithium Ion Batteries|
|DE FOA 0002740||BIL Grid Resilience and Innovation Partnerships ( GRIP)|
|DE FOA 0002827||Request for Information on BIL– Grid Resilience and Innovation Partnerships (GRIP)|
|DE FOA 0002804||Industrial Efficiency and Decarbonization FOA|
|DE FOA 0002711||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL): Storage, Validation and Testing (Section 40305): Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Phases III, III.5, and IV|
|DE FOA 0002730||BIL: CARBON CAPTURE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM, FRONT-END ENGINEERING AND DESIGN FOR CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) TRANSPORT|
|DE FOA 0002738||BIL: Carbon Capture Demonstration Projects Program FRONT-END ENGINEERING DESIGN STUDIES FOR INTEGRATED CARBON CAPTURE, TRANSPORT and STORAGE SYSTEMS|
|DE FOA 0002779||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Additional Clean Hydrogen Programs (Section 40314): Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002795", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.