Apply for DHS ST 18 108 FR02
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Protective Equipment for Responders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.108.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Quality Jobs, Equity, Strategy, and Training (QUEST) Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants (DWGs)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS ST 18 108 FR02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS ST 18 108 FR02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 625||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CDA SO||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award – Scholar Option|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP BHSA 2||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002781||DNN R&D UNIVERSITY PROGRAM: CONSORTIUM FOR NUCLEAR FORENSICS|
|DE FOA 0002783||FY2023 Phase I Release 1|
|NSWC IHD BAA N00174 23 0001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY23|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS ST 18 108 FR02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.