NIJ FY18 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence (NIJ 2018 13960)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY18 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP)
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Gangs and Gang Violence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2018 13960) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2018 14001||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice|
|NIJ 2018 13900||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories|
|NIJ 2018 13780||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Prevention and Mitigation of Domestic Pathways to Terrorism|
|NIJ 2018 13908||NIJ FY18 Research on Reducing Violence in Communities|
|NIJ 2018 14053||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|NIJ 2018 14125||NIJ FY18 Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
|NIJ 2018 14380||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives|
|BJA 2018 13574||BJA FY 18 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
|NIJ 2019 15563||Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15645||Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15543||Research and Evaluation on Policing, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15507||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15303||Research and Evaluation on Terrorism Prevention, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15444||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15287||Artificial Intelligence Research and Development to Support Community Supervision, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15288||Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15231||Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15443||Evaluations of Services for Victims of Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15594||Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15588||Research on Immigration and Crime, FY 2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2018 13960", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: