National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP) (HM0476 18 BAA 0001)
- The Department of Defense, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Legume Systems Research
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HM0476 18 BAA 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BFA||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP DIA||DoD Breast Cancer, Distinguished Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA34||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|DE FOA 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|DE F0A 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|NNH18ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT)|
|PD 18 7334||Mathematical Biology|
|PD 18 1268||Foundations|
|PD 18 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|18 554||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|G18AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|DE FOA 0001904||RESEARCH AT THE FRONTIERS OF X-RAY FREE ELECTRON LASER ULTRAFAST CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS SCIENCES|
|DE FOA 0001896||RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN ISOTOPE PRODUCTION|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0262||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0003||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP ATTF 0298||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|DE FOA 0001900||2018 Mathematical Multifaceted Integrated Capability Centers (MMICCs)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HM0476 18 BAA 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: