Apply for RFA RM 21 019
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Faculty Institutional Recruitment for Sustainable Transformation (FIRST) Program: FIRST Coordination and Evaluation Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $840,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
Previous opportunity: Service Delivery for HIV Prevention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 21 019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 21 019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH21 2102||Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and Surveillance of Blood Lead Levels in Children|
|HRSA 21 064||Capacity Building for Sustainable HIV Services|
|CDC RFA CE21 2105||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|TI 21 006||Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA GH21 2113||Health Information Systems Strengthening for Improved Public Health Care and Program Management in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SP 21 001||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
|CDC RFA PS21 2107||Development of a COVID-19 Monitoring System for U.S. Correctional and Detention Facilities|
|72012121RFA00001||Community Action for HIV Control Activity|
|CDC RFA GH21 2148||Strengthening HIV/AIDS-related Strategic Information, Laboratory Support, and Technical Assistance Services in Angola under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0019||ACL National Falls Prevention Resource Center|
|HRSA 21 086||Behavioral Health Workforce Development Technical Assistance and Evaluation (BHWD TAE) Program|
|CDC RFA CE21 2104||Preventing Violence Affecting Young Lives (PREVAYL)|
|HRSA 21 085||State Newborn Screening Interoperability Implementation Program|
|HRSA 21 079||Long-term Follow-up for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and Other Newborn Screening Conditions|
|CDC RFA GH21 2157||Strengthening the Provision of Accessible and Quality Assured Laboratory Services in Namibia through the Namibia Institute of Pathology for Sustained Epidemic Control of HIV and TB under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2158||Strengthening Urban Health Services and Models of Care in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)- Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2123||Technical Assistance (TA) to Support the Health Information Systems (HIS) of the South African Government to Improve Patient-level Data Systems at the National and Sub-National Departments of Health (DoH) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2160||Hospital Based Birth Defects Surveillance in Kampala, Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2101||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities outside the United States|
|72061321RFA00006||Integrated HIV Care and Treatment Support Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 21 019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.