Apply for NIJ 2019 16510
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice, FY2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain NP through
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program CFDA Number 84.031M
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2019 16510
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 16510) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2020 17324||Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17311||Research and Evaluation of Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17295||Research and Evaluation of Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17297||Research and Evaluation on Policing, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17331||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17310||Research into Immigration and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17309||Research and Evaluation on Technology-Facilitated Abuse for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17275||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17327||Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17296||Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in Criminal Justice System, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17308||Research and Evaluation on School Safety, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17329||Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants Solicitation, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17328||Research on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17326||Research and Evaluations of Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18254||Research on Juvenile Reoffending, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18257||Research on Law Enforcement Responses to Sex Trafficking of Minors, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18232||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 18233||National Youth Gang Survey, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17170||Assessing the Effectiveness of the Second Chance Act Grant Program: A Phased Evaluation Approach, Fiscal Year 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 16510", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.