Apply for SFOP0006660
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Efforts to Exploit Sensitive Technologies and Strategic Assets" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Demographic, Movement, and Habitat Studies of the Endangered Snail Kite in Response to Operational Plans in WCA 3A
Previous opportunity: Behavioral Interventions Scholars
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006660
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006660) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00038||Historical Documentation of Middle Village - Station Camp, Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|SFOP0006474||DRL Notice of Funding Opportunity: Addressing Inclusion for Marginalized Communities in Israel|
|SFOP0006665||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka|
|BAMAKO PAS SMLGR2020 001||U.S. Embassy Bamako PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DE FOA 0002301||Research, Development and Training in Isotope Production|
|NPS NOIP20AC00377||GLNF CESU: Ethnographic Overview and Assessment - KEWE|
|SFOP0006687||West Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative|
|NPS NOIP20AC00385||Interpretative and Educational Outreach - BRVB|
|20CS08||Parole Board Members Training|
|20CS09||Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change|
|SCAISB 20 AW 005 03312020||Visual Storytelling for Lahore-based Media|
|SMK80020PAS005||Media Mentorship Program 2020|
|SFOP0006701||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006703||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 3|
|SFOP0006728||Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 20 AW 006 04012020||Supporting Citizen Journalists|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0012||Monitoring and Control of Invasive Reptiles and Amphibians|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006660", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.