Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Behavioral Interventions Scholars" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.647.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Countering Efforts to Exploit Sensitive Technologies and Strategic Assets
Previous opportunity: Catalytic Tool and Technology Development in Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HSSG 0417||Expanding the National Capacity for Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed (PCTI) Care: Services and Supports for Holocaust Survivors and Other Older Adults with a History of Trauma and Their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP SATC 0409||State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EECC 0414||Engaging Older Adults|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PH 1810||Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood Development and Systems|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YR 1822||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1823||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF SR 1849||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0404||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Demonstration|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0403||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Research|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0418||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HDRC 0411||Strengthening Aging Services for Minority Populations Through Technical Assistance, Resource Development, and Program Coordination|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EJSG 0407||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP MPRC 0408||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) National Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP MINC 0399||National Center for Benefits Outreach & Enrollment|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CZ 1840||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF EV 1812||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Specialized Services for Abused Parents and Their Children (Demonstration Projects)|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1826||National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1804||Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1836||Child Care and Early Education Research Connections|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.