Signing and Partnerships along National Historic Trails (NPSNOINTIR1800362)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Signing and Partnerships along National Historic Trails" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $43,693.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program
Previous opportunity: RESEARCH AT THE FRONTIERS OF X-RAY FREE ELECTRON LASER ULTRAFAST CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS SCIENCES
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOINTIR1800362) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004942||Supporting Her Empowerment – Girls' Resilience, Enterprise, and Technology (SHE's GREAT) Initiative|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 010 SCA 04162018||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 011 SCA 04162018||Cultural Preservation of Traditional Forms of Expression|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 012 SCA 04172018||Operation and Management of the Kabul Educational Advising Center (KEAC) locations in Kabul, Herat, and Mazar-e Sharif|
|P18AS00066||Urban Waters Learning Network|
|P18AS00167||Develop Museum Guidance for visitor and staff|
|P18AS00171||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|NPS NOIP17AC00454||Support Youth Internship Program with St Croix River Association|
|NPS NOIP18AC00220||Piping Plover Management - APIS|
|P18AS00177||Treatments for Oiled Historic Properties|
|SFOP0004971||Strengthening the Capacity of the Somali Police Force to Prevent, Respond to, and Investigate Terrorism|
|DHA SCA FY2018 POL 001||Improving the Accessibility of the Bangladesh Budget and Encouraging Greater Budget Awareness through Local Dialogue|
|SFOP0004945||DRL FY18 Labor Program to Support Internationally Recognized Worker Rights in Turkey|
|P18AS00185||CRDIP intern at Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
|SFOP0004981||Regional and Bilateral Countering Violent Extremism Support in the Western Balkans|
|SFOP0004977||East Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative|
|SFOP0004983||FY 2018 (Academic Year 2019-2020) Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange and (2019) Congress-Bundestag/Bundesrat Staff Exchange|
|SFOP0004985||FY2018 Capacity Building Program for U.S. Study Abroad|
|SFOP0004992||Mapping Dangerous Drugs and Their Proceeds|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOINTIR1800362", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: