Apply for NPS NOI 17 JELA 32574
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public History Intern -- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve and New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,497.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Development of CR-GIS Geodatabase with Cultural Landscapes Data and Staff Training Materials
Previous opportunity: Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOI 17 JELA 32574
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 JELA 32574) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0419||Deep Well Passive Flux Meter Deployments|
|NRC HQ 60 17 FOA 0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20138276||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|P17AS00767||Museum Collection Relocation|
|P17AS00773||Create Multi-Platform Digital Publication to Educate Public on Tuskegee Airmen Story|
|P17AS00780||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00678||Campus Clubs to Underserved Youth|
|G18AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P17AS00789||Preservation Craft Training|
|NPS 17 NERO 0215||Expanding Education Innovation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0218||Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail Ambassadors|
|NPS 17 NERO 0219||Providing Access to High Quality Place-based Education Across the Upper Valley, 2017-2018 teacher professional development|
|P17AS00806||Create Oral History Collection for Tuskegee Institute National Historical|
|P17AS00811||Cave Guide Intership at the Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00812||Cooperative GIS Internships with the Resources Information Services Division|
|NPS 17 NERO 0202||Scholars Round Table for Coltsville National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0222||Operation and Public Presentation of the Thomas Cole Historic House (TCHH)|
|RFA 367 17 000009||Reading for All|
|72066018RFA00001||Integrated Youth Development Activity|
|H98210 BAA 18 0001||Troops to Teachers Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 JELA 32574", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.