Apply for F18AS00245
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation of Wetlands and Grasslands in the Rainwater Basin Joint" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Nebraska Community Foundation in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Accelerating the Implementation of Health Policy and Strategies for HIV/AIDS Treatment Services through the President's Office - Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) in the United Republic of Tanzania under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Scale Quaternary Mapping of the Superior Region Wisconsin
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00245
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00245) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00446||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0088||Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch|
|NPS 18 NERO 0089||The Chesapeake Bay Storytellers Initiative|
|SBR25018CA0004||Building English teaching capacity in Brazil: Bilingual schools in the public school system|
|SFOP0005297||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005295||Supporting Tunisia's Elections|
|72052118RFA00006||“Counter-Traficking in Persons”|
|SBR25018CA0001||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0093||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site – Operations and Management|
|F18AS00260||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring of Black-footed Ferret|
|F18AS00261||Des Lacs NWR Cyanobacteria Graduate Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0096||Anacostia River Recreational and Educational Programming|
|NPS 18 NERO 0095||Expansion of Landscope Chesapeake|
|P18AS00466||Cultural Landscape Report of Ford Island Chief Petty Officer's Bungalows Neighborhood and Battleship Row|
|CI CET 18 002||FY 2018 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|SMY300 18 YSEALI WS||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Empowering Southeast Asian Educators|
|NPS 18 NERO 0098||Exploring and Restoring the Anacostia River|
|NPS 18 NERO 0099||Ethnic Cultural Events at Lowell National Historical Park|
|18 VNM NOFO 06||Alumni small grants|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY18||Strengthening Communities to Prevent Violent Extremism in Tanzania|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00245", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.