Apply for DE FOA 0002370
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Carbon Ore, Rare Earths and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for U.S. Basins" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002370
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002370) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002358||Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s in support of Battery Critical Materials Supply Chain R&D|
|DE FOA 0002324||Building Technologies Proving Ground – Public Sector Field Validation|
|DE FOA 0002336||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Research and Development for Advanced Water Resource Recovery Systems|
|DE FOA 0002329||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2020|
|DE FOA 0002369||Hydrogen Technologies RFI-DE-FOA-0002369|
|DE FOA 0002303||Commercial Domestic Production of Moly-99 without the Use of Highly Enriched Uranium|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002370", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.