Assistance to High Energy Cost Communities (RD RUS HECG17)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the business and commerce, community development, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assistance to High Energy Cost Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.859.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Community Development, Energy
Next opportunity: Opioid State Targeted Response (STR) Supplement (Short Title: STR Supplement)
Previous opportunity: Control Priority and/or Incipient Invasive Species on the Channel Islands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RD RUS HECG17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: