Apply for USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for FY2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 06, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Ambassador's Special self Help Program
Previous opportunity: University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG NOFO0001146||Conservation Innovation Grants New Hampshire State Program|
|TEST PTS E2E||test-pts-e2e|
|72052222RFA00002||USAID/Honduras Agricultural Enterprise Development Alliance Activity|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|USDA NIFA FINI 009061||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program - Produce Prescription Program|
|USDA NIFA FINI 009063||The Gus Schumacher Nutrition Incentive Program Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA FAS 10620 0762 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Scientific Exchanges Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 009103||Equipment Grants Program|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0003||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (CR)|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0004||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (CA)|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0018||Engagement with Asia and Regional Economic Communities to Promote Alignment of MRL Standard Setting Bodies|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 22 0001||FY 2022 Faculty Exchange Program-Philippine and Vietnamese Veterinary Science|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0023||Engagement with Asia and Regional Economic Communities to Promote Alignment of MRL Standard Setting Bodies|
|RD RBS 22 01 MPILP||Meat and Poultry Intermediary Lending Program|
|USDA FSA MULTI CRP 22 NOFO0001210||Conservation Reserve Program Access and Engagement Assessment|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0027||Kenya Solar Cold Storage|
|USDA FSA MULTI CRP 22 NOFO0001209||Conservation Reserve Program Decision Support Tools|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 22 0008||USDA-AMS-TM-DBII-G-22-0008|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 22 0004||Cochran Fellowship Program – U.S. Dry Beans Processing, Promotion, and Marketing for Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras|
|72066922RFA00002||Food Security, Nutrition and Resilience Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO00011292", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.